Illustrations for a praxinoscope featuring a 14th century Castilian knight.
Inspired by Muybridge sequential photographs of a galloping horse, from his famous animal locomotion series, the praxinoscope is part of a larger exhibition designed for the Battle of Atoleiros Interpretation Centre.
Project design by Johan Schelfhout, M.D. Maverick ICS
A short animation test done in Flash:
More samples about this project in the Film Storyboards Drawers blog.
About Film Storyboards – Production Design
Crafting storyboards. Learn more
- Animatics – Aljubarotta Battle
- Animatic illustrations series made for audio-guides depicting the 1385 Aljubarrota battle for the CIBA, Portugal. Read more – ‘Animatics – Aljubarotta Battle’.
- Bikes and Kites
- Storyboard for Fost Plus recycling awareness campaign 2008 Read more – ‘Bikes and Kites’.
- Storyboard for a short Flash animation
- Storyboard for a short Flash animation. Read more – ‘Storyboard for a short Flash animation’.